PDA

View Full Version : Lifting Fury XT Cam

HIArcher
04-16-2013, 11:43 AM
I have a new Pantera and had great difficulty lifting the Fury Cam to adjust the DL. I finally got it adjusted with the help of a friend but it was not easy. Is it just me or do others have difficulty lifting the cam module with the sharp edge and narrow space to get under the module? Thanks.

droppixel
04-24-2013, 03:05 PM
If both of the set screws are all the way out, it should pretty much fall off on it's own :confused:

Tenacious Billy
05-08-2013, 09:27 AM
If both of the set screws are all the way out, it should pretty much fall off on it's own :confused:

X2 on this. If you've removed the screws properly, tip the bow over, give it a tap and the module will fall out.....

Wvbowhunter
07-04-2013, 03:32 AM
im having the same issues and was told to take a allen wrench and press it out as it does fit extremely tight, but due to work schedule i havent tried it yet so ill let ya know how it turns out when i do try.

typically8
07-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Look for a thread by wvbowhunter a few days ago. Just search Pantera in the lil search box at the top right. Good luck.

themiddleman
07-05-2013, 12:56 AM
I have a new Pantera and had great difficulty lifting the Fury Cam to adjust the DL. I finally got it adjusted with the help of a friend but it was not easy. Is it just me or do others have difficulty lifting the cam module with the sharp edge and narrow space to get under the module? Thanks.

The reason you are having trouble adjusting the draw module on the Pantera is because the Panteras cam is cloaked.The film dip add several thousands to an already tight fitting part. On the left side of the cam you will see the end of the pivot post the draw module rotates on [it is green] just give it a little tap and the module should pop right out. You will not have this issue with any of the anodized cams.

Wvbowhunter
07-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I was able to press mine out with an Allen wrench,but it was in there pretty good and took a few minutes to work it out and not sure if it will help in the future but while putting mine back in I rotated it back and forth quite a few times hoping to help free it up a little for future adjustments

Arrow Splitter
07-05-2013, 05:41 PM
The reason you are having trouble adjusting the draw module on the Pantera is because the Panteras cam is cloaked.The film dip add several thousands to an already tight fitting part. On the left side of the cam you will see the end of the pivot post the draw module rotates on [it is green] just give it a little tap and the module should pop right out. You will not have this issue with any of the anodized cams.
Right on.

A.S