PDA

View Full Version : New Member.

HuntingHutchet
04-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Hello All. Due to persuasion from my father (Hutch~n~Son Archery) I have decided to join the fun. My brother is also on here and I think you all know him A.S. I hope to learn a lot, and keep my dad and brother out of trouble, but don't tell them that. :cool:

H.H.

daiwateampenn
04-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Welcome abroad......

to the addictive sport.....:o;)

the two is very well-known here... hahahaha......

Arrow Splitter
04-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Now we're all in trouble.......:eek::p

A.S

daiwateampenn
04-17-2013, 08:33 PM
TRoubles???

two of you? or all of us???? hahahha.....

i know she make good bow wrist sling...

typically8
04-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Welcome youngling. BTW, thanks for the good job on my sweet orange/red sling and my nephew's sling too.

Money Man
04-17-2013, 09:53 PM
welcome

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-18-2013, 02:59 AM
TRoubles???

two of you? or all of us???? hahahha.....

i know she make good bow wrist sling...

Welcome youngling. BTW, thanks for the good job on my sweet orange/red sling and my nephew's sling too.
Ha! you guys! This is my daughter that builds the strings! and a very good builder if I may add.;)
The one that builds the wrist slings don't want no part of this place!! Maybe its because I told her about you guys!:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
04-18-2013, 03:07 AM
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you are related to Bill and Brad though. lol

TEN RING
04-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Glad you joined now you can keep an eye on your dad and brother:)

elkslayer4x5
04-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Hello All. Due to persuasion from my father (Hutch~n~Son Archery) I have decided to join the fun. My brother is also on here and I think you all know him A.S. I hope to learn a lot, and keep my dad and brother out of trouble, but don't tell them that. :cool:

H.H.

Welcome to this site, Glad that you joined us. And real glad that someone is here to keep a lid on those two! :D

HuntingHutchet
04-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm glad I could join, but just so you know I rarely build wrist slings any more. That would be my sisters department. She builds better wrist slings than I do I might add. My forte is building bow strings. So if there is any one to thank for the wrist slings it would probably be my sister.

Double S
04-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum.

WildWilt15
04-18-2013, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the forum!

typically8
04-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm glad I could join, but just so you know I rarely build wrist slings any more. That would be my sisters department. She builds better wrist slings than I do I might add. My forte is building bow strings. So if there is any one to thank for the wrist slings it would probably be my sister.

Tell her thanks then. You will get a chance on my bow string soon.

wscywabbit
04-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Welcome! Glad you decided to join us, and a big thank you for the strings on my Onza. They are AWESOME! :)

daiwateampenn
04-18-2013, 06:53 PM

I will need to thank you for the recently made bow string for my bow..... hehehehe.....

macflash
04-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Ha! you guys! This is my daughter that builds the strings! and a very good builder if I may add.;)
The one that builds the wrist slings don't want no part of this place!! Maybe its because I told her about you guys!

Hutch:cool:
welcome here too Hutchet, glad to see more of you guys
So do I need to stand corrected ? in saying You are the man behind my string Bill?? and say It is the Hutchet behind my Fire Cat string ? :p
Just remember guys if Hutch can con the rest of them there's a whole herd. :p
And it doesn't matter which of the Hutch's built my string it is top notch crafstman/ woman ship,
ANYONE If you need a string let them know, not only are they a great group of people, there's a little love built in to everything they do, and that makes it the best money can buy

Mac