PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars

Arrow Splitter
05-02-2013, 07:18 PM
OK guys, I admit it: I played in the movie Star Wars.:cool::p

A.S

typically8
05-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Dang it!! I thought you were going to say that you FINALLY saw the movies. Instead you are playing with your flash light. kepp it up, i will have to execute ORDER 66.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Dang it!! I thought you were going to say that you FINALLY saw the movies. Instead you are playing with your flash light. kepp it up, i will have to execute ORDER 66.

Now look at what you did he's crying!

Hutch:cool:

Arrow Splitter
05-03-2013, 03:52 AM

I am not a traitor! LOL
That photo (from my first post) was for photography class.:D

A.S

HuntingHutchet
05-04-2013, 10:46 AM
I am not a traitor! LOL
That photo (from my first post) was for photography class.:D

A.S

Don't believe him, he was really just goofing off. :cool:

Arrow Splitter
05-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Don't believe him, he was really just goofing off. :cool:http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/images/smilies/animated/ban.gif

macflash
05-06-2013, 10:02 PM
ORDER 66 !! ORDER 66!!,
Now yer gonna have to quit playin around with your flashlight, stop cryin,( there is no crying in bowhunting) mow the lawn (just for your Hutch)and watch ALLLLLL the Star Wars movies ... I love bein geeky sometimes:p
.... LOL that is an actual picture of you isn't it? .. what 2 .. maybe 3 years ago?

Arrow Splitter
05-07-2013, 11:35 AM
ORDER 66 !! ORDER 66!!,
Now yer gonna have to quit playin around with your flashlight, stop cryin,( there is no crying in bowhunting) mow the lawn (just for your Hutch)and watch ALLLLLL the Star Wars movies ... I love bein geeky sometimes:p
.... LOL that is an actual picture of you isn't it? .. what 2 .. maybe 3 years ago?

That actually was taken about two weeks ago for my photography class. Mowing the lawn is no problem when you use a Ford tractor and a 42" mowing deck.:cool:

A.S

typically8
05-07-2013, 01:54 PM
thats not mowing. thats called driving. I will need to have a talk w/ the management.:confused:

macflash
05-07-2013, 08:11 PM
thats not mowing. thats called driving. I will need to have a talk w/ the management.:confused:

Lmao !!! I'm thinking the population of the Martin forum is gonna drastically drop off by the time A.S. is done with us.
And I was talkin about the picture your dad posted :p

Arrow Splitter
05-08-2013, 06:11 AM
thats not mowing. thats called driving. I will need to have a talk w/ the management.:confused:Don't worry, I used a push mower for years.:eek:

A.S