PDA

View Full Version : Tech problems

Ehunter
05-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Why does the site keep logging me out when I try to make a post that's over 3-4 sentences long? Anyone else run into this problem?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Why does the site keep logging me out when I try to make a post that's over 3-4 sentences long? Anyone else run into this problem?

Maybe they are trying to tell you something:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
05-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I tell ya Bill, it's annoying the ____ out of me. lol There Brad, no need to edit me this time. lol
Every single time I take more than 1-2 minutes to post, or try to post over 3-4 sentences, I get logged off.

Arrow Splitter
05-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Nope, don't have the problem. You're very unique.LOL :p

You might want to try a different browser.

A.S

Ehunter
05-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Brad, this is the only site that does it. AT, and the other forums don't do it. Ticks me off when I spend the time to type something nice and long out, then get booted. Only way to fix it is to type it all in again.

Arrow Splitter
05-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Do you mean that when you submit your post, you find you're logged out? If so than yes, I get logged out too.

I actually haven't typed too long recently, so my above post isn't accurate.

A.S

Arrow Splitter
05-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Just copy whatever you typed, and if you get logged out, you can just paste it back in.:cool:

A.S

Ehunter
05-02-2013, 07:59 PM
It's when I hit the "submit" button. Tells me I have been logged out, then won't let me go back to the page I just spent the time to type. Might try another browser, or might just not type anything over 3-4 sentences on here anymore. lol Same way when I try to post pics. I have to post one, then submit. Then go back and edit my post to add another one.

typically8
05-02-2013, 09:43 PM
smarty pants says type faster and stop using periods, just kidding. sounds like a pain in the rear. I have the same problem w/ yahoo.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Might try clearing you cookies!
And not the ones in you jar!:p

Hutch:cool:

Sonny Thomas
05-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Not the same problem, but a I can only do so many sentences or lines and all keeps going backwards. Have hold down button to start a line and okay until the next line and hold down button again.

bfisher
05-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Might try what Hutch said. Clean out your cookies and try again. See if that helps. Or, LOL, don't be so cheap and get an upgraded computer.

Seriously, if the problem persists you can email Kurt@martinarchery.com and see if he can tell you what's going on. He's the head man (admin), or at least he was the last time I looked.