PDA

View Full Version : Black is NOT the new camo!!!

typically8
05-04-2013, 11:13 PM
So, I ordered me a Truglo Pendulum sight with a bracket that lets you shoot the single pin locked. Unfortunatly it only comes in black. Well I solved that problem.8049

There where ALOT of parts to tape up

ALA KAZAM..PRESTO CHANGO!!!

Some of the paint was still damp and rubbed off the edge, but I had to put it back together ASAP as there was parts all over the kitchen and I did not want any flak from the boss.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-05-2013, 06:33 AM
What its not pink camo? Man I am disappointed in you!!!!:p

Came out nice T8

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
05-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Looks great T8. I dipped an HHA sight a while back. I'll never do that again. lol If memory serves me correctly, there are 47 parts to an HHA 5019 sight. lol I think the painting is the only way to go, and yours looks very nice.

TEN RING
05-05-2013, 03:35 PM
looks good

Sonny Thomas
05-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Looks good if you're not into black.

Hutch, said, Pink. Something I'm not aware of? ;) (Well, me had ta).

Arrow Splitter
05-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Hutch, said, Pink. Something I'm not aware of? ;) (Well, me had ta).It's a long story.....LOL You can start getting the answer by reading T8's signature.:D

T8, that's one way to change black to camo.:cool: In case you don't know already, you won't be disappointed in that sight.

A.S

typically8
05-05-2013, 10:16 PM
At 1 am it was a problem remembering what went where. Thats why I had some pics. There weren't 47 part like yours Ehunter, but enough. I have always wanted to try a pendulum, it may not last. And Hutch if it where a pink bow I would have definitly painted it pink because you know how picky them deer are when things don't accesorize well. Thanks for the kudos guys.

dzsmith
05-13-2013, 11:04 AM
I like camo, but few companies produce bows in patterns I like or even wear. Other than bows , I than my old exile I've never owned a thing in next vista .....I personally wear mossy oak bottomland, lord knows when the last time a bow was produced in that pattern . So I like black bows, " or carbon". That way I don't have to be concerned with my bows pattern , plus it looks cool!!!