PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for fathers day?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Hey Fathers, what are you doing for fathers day?

Hutch:cool:

TEN RING
06-15-2013, 07:51 AM
Going over my son house for his birthday he is a fathers day baby and bore out the cyclinder for his quad because I got him new piston and ring for his birthday

Spiker
06-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Getting my camper and truck ready to roll to South Dakota for a week of fishing.

typically8
06-15-2013, 09:10 AM
I am not a father. But my dad is. So I am hosting a hot dog hamburger pool party complete w/ bean bag toss for him and my wife's dad.

bfisher
06-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey Brad, you guys going to get together and throw the ole man in the pool? LOL.

I have a special chore drummed up by my wife. As you may know I drive school bus part time. So on Father's day my wife has me doing a trip, picking up some nearby high school kids, driving 30 miles to another high school to pick up some more, and make a 2 hr. drive to Penn State University and drop them off for the week. Whole trip should eat up about 5 1/2 hrs out of the day.

When I get home I'll watch the Cup race till I get bored and then head to the archery club, mow 4 acres of grass and shoot my bow(s) till dark.

Sonny Thomas
06-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Well, if I'm lucky I'll my dad and wish him happy Father's Day before he calls me. Then I'm off to shoot a ASA Qualifier at Pekin, Illinois....

Arrow Splitter
06-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Hey Brad, you guys going to get together and throw the ole man in the pool? LOL.

I have a special chore drummed up by my wife. As you may know I drive school bus part time. So on Father's day my wife has me doing a trip, picking up some nearby high school kids, driving 30 miles to another high school to pick up some more, and make a 2 hr. drive to Penn State University and drop them off for the week. Whole trip should eat up about 5 1/2 hrs out of the day.

When I get home I'll watch the Cup race till I get bored and then head to the archery club, mow 4 acres of grass and shoot my bow(s) till dark.If we had a pool that might just be a thought...:D

It sounds like you're going to be busy tomorrow Barry. On the road again......

A.S

Tosi
06-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Played girls fast pitch softball all weekend. My twins went, one 7 for 12 the other 6 for 11 and the one twin posted a 2.34 era after 15 inn pitch. BBQ is just starting, happy Father's Day to all. Beer 30 .

bfisher
06-16-2013, 05:58 PM
If we had a pool that might just be a thought...:D

It sounds like you're going to be busy tomorrow Barry. On the road again......

A.S

Busy for a while. Got home at 2:00 and then went fishing.

You said pool party so I just assumed there was a pool somewhere close by.

Arrow Splitter
06-16-2013, 07:43 PM
You said pool party so I just assumed there was a pool somewhere close by.I think you've got the wrong guy, because I haven't mentioned a pool party.:confused:;)

A.S

Double S
06-16-2013, 09:05 PM
No rest today. I ended up pulling everything out of my garage and tool bench. Used a blower to clean it out. Put everything back where it was supposed to be. I also mowed an older neighbors yard. He has medical issues.