PDA

View Full Version : 3 Year Anniversary

Arrow Splitter
10-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Believe it or not, as of tomorrow I'll have been a member on this forum for three years. Thanks for putting up with me everyone.;)

A.S

bfisher
10-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Believe it or not, as of tomorrow I'll have been a member on this forum for three years. Thanks for putting up with me everyone.;)

A.S

Not a chance. You ain't getting off without a comment from me. IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

typically8
10-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Well, I have been wondering what rock you we're hiding under. I am glad you are still around. So, are you gonna shoot for a record post count?

wscywabbit
10-26-2013, 10:20 PM
He's already in the lead ain't he lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Double S
10-26-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm so sorry!.:p

A.S

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-27-2013, 08:16 AM
If I have to put up with him, you have too to!!!

Hutch:cool:

Arrow Splitter
10-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Not a chance. You ain't getting off without a comment from me. IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bfisher. That means a lot to me.:)

A.S

Arrow Splitter
10-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Well, I have been wondering what rock you we're hiding under. I am glad you are still around. So, are you gonna shoot for a record post count?I'm just not very active on HuntBuds or AT. I have a tendency to be partial to this forum. Record post count? bfisher has got me at that. I believe he's currently #1.LOL

He's already in the lead ain't he lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TapatalkWell, start talking more.:D

A.S

I'm so sorry!.:pSure you are. LOL

If I have to put up with him, you have too to!!!

Hutch:cool:You deserve it.:D

A.S

wscywabbit
10-27-2013, 11:43 AM
You'll never catch up to Barry if you keep posting like that! You could have broke that into 4 different posts lol!

HuntingHutchet
10-27-2013, 11:53 AM

A.S

Bummer, I wonder how they put up with you for that long. :p congrats brother.