PDA

View Full Version : MTF Rules and Reg Question

MyHuntProfile.com
11-28-2013, 06:35 PM
I am researching, gathering media, quotes, and news buzz for an article I am writing at our website about Martin Archery and their recent announcements that a strong future for MA is being attempted. Is there a place allowable to post the link to that article here or is it improper use of the forums? I do not want an automated spam catch to grab my post and want an MTF staff member to clarify if this is ok? Thanks a lot guys. I have read the forum rules but there was no clarification other than signature links.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Welcome aboard! Pm Bfisher and ask him he is the admin on here

Hutch

MyHuntProfile.com
11-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Ok Thanks for that info Hutch I appreciate it.

Sonny Thomas
12-02-2013, 10:07 AM
So???????????????????

MyHuntProfile.com
12-02-2013, 11:26 AM
If I understood correctly I can post the article itself on the forum after having it looked over but implies to not post a link on the forums I think. If that is what your asking by the "so???" Comment.

Sonny Thomas
12-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Yes. Just didn't know what was going on with the silence...
??? Is it a questionaire type thing? Is so maybe post as a poll with multiple choices available to check, not one check, but several.
Example; You like Martin, Yes. You like their strings, Yes. You like the target colors, No.

MyHuntProfile.com
12-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Yes. Just didn't know what was going on with the silence...
??? Is it a questionaire type thing? Is so maybe post as a Pole with multiple choices available to check, not one check, but several.
Example; You like Martin, Yes. You like their strings, Yes. You like the target colors, No.

Thank Sonny that is a good idea. The real aim of the article is to talk about events that ultimately left the company in the position to be purchased. Then where the company intends to make changes under its new ownership, when the 2014 line can be expected, and many other details. I like your idea though, it would be detrimental to get the feedback of Martin Fans directly here at the forum to find out where they stand after the storm has calmed, what they expect, and what it means to them.

bfisher
12-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Just post it in the General Forum. Once I get a look I can always move it. I do appreciate you're asking though. I have no problem with a bit of history about Martin and the future of the company so long as it's done tastefully.

Barry

MyHuntProfile.com
12-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Just post it in the General Forum. Once I get a look I can always move it. I do appreciate you're asking though. I have no problem with a bit of history about Martin and the future of the company so long as it's done tastefully.

Barry

Of course! After all I am a huge fan. I'm sure that will become clear after time. Thanks for your help.