PDA

View Full Version : happy

typically8
11-29-2013, 09:10 AM
Well, seeing as how I missed out on y'alls Thanksgiving Shenanigans, How about y'all have a Happy Black Friday. Be careful out there. :)

Sonny Thomas
11-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Yep, it Black Friday. Wife woke up in grouch mood.....

bfisher
11-29-2013, 08:49 PM
Yep, it Black Friday. Wife woke up in grouch mood.....

Just give her the car keys and a credit card. That's should make her happy. Me, I buy what I need thru a computer and don't need to waste time of gas going to stores. I let my wife do her own thing. She's a shopper: know what the definition of shopping is?

SHOPPING: Spending money you don't have, to buy things you don't need, to impress people you don't even like.

Sonny Thomas
11-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Barry, I live in fear every time I pass behind her Ford Sport truck and the read the bumper sticker; "Only one more day of shopping until tomorrow."

Arrow Splitter
11-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Just give her the car keys and a credit card. That's should make her happy. Me, I buy what I need thru a computer and don't need to waste time of gas going to stores. I let my wife do her own thing. She's a shopper: know what the definition of shopping is?

SHOPPING: Spending money you don't have, to buy things you don't need, to impress people you don't even like. LOL You've got it right. I do just about the same thing. When I buy from Walmart.com I just have it shipped to the store for free, and my work is only about 4 minutes away.:cool:

A.S