PDA

View Full Version : Can it be done? Seeker with Nitrous B cams?

724wd
12-25-2013, 01:14 AM
i love the Seeker. I think it's a beautiful bow (I love mechanical things! ) but need a new bow like a hole in the head. I shoot 3D with a Slayer Nitrous C Shoot-thru and it's been a great bow, but was wondering if anyone had ever looked at putting Nitrous cams on a Seeker? could be interesting!? My indoor bow is a Phantom II with Nitrous B cams and i could possibly cannibalize from it?

heath

elkslayer4x5
12-25-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm sure that it can be done, check to see if there is enough room between the limb forks as the Nitrous cams are wide at the axles.

Sonny Thomas
12-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Today, anything is a possibility..... I believe the Nitrous cams were dropped right before the Seeker was let out. So doubtful that someone has tried it.

I have a Frankenstien project in the waiting, but finding the right set of Hoyt cam&1/2s at the right price is the hold up. Maybe a set of Martin Nitro cams.....

Kstig
12-30-2013, 08:05 AM
A little sanding of the inside of the limbs will let the Nitrous cams fit............ BUT I'd find an older model Slayer, Slayr or Cougar III Mag that already has Nitrous "B" cams before I'd start sanding.

724wd
12-31-2013, 01:08 AM
my Phantom II has B's (x-thru) and my Slayer has C's (x-thru) ;)