PDA

View Full Version : Shot the new Nemesis at ATA

hawkdriver55
01-07-2014, 04:42 PM
This bow was as smooth as butter and felt great during and after the shot. The guys at the booth were super nice and I left feeling that Martin has some very bright days ahead!

Sonny Thomas
01-07-2014, 09:41 PM
See a solid limb bow. So all don't have split limbs? The Scepter V?

Arrow Splitter
01-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Look closer at the top limb...

A.S

WildWilt15
01-08-2014, 06:52 AM
What kind of limb dampeners are those? They look like tennis balls lol.

Sonny Thomas
01-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Bright green makes them stand out. About like Hoyt's AlphaShox Limb Savers.

wscywabbit
01-08-2014, 10:55 AM
That's awesome, looks like fun... Man I wish they had the ATA closer to me lol!

bfisher
01-08-2014, 02:35 PM
That's awesome, looks like fun... Man I wish they had the ATA closer to me lol!

If you're not a dealer you couldn't get in anyway. Check the video in the other forum. It does explain the limb dampeners, and they are just like the Alpha Shocks on Hoyt bows.

hawkdriver55
01-08-2014, 03:47 PM
All the limbs are split but the Specter. Joe Lok was telling me that they are going split limb and that they are working on a "Chick Bow". I had just told him that they didn't have anything that my wife could shoot (23.5 inch draw) So if anyones looking for a bow for thier wife you might want to hold off for a while and see what they put out.

While me and the wife were out having dinner later in the evening we over heard some folks at another table echoing they same thing we had said...."Wow that Nemesis is awesome .....and I think Martin is going to come back strong"

We had a great time and learned alot from our first trip to ATA.

wscywabbit
01-08-2014, 05:04 PM
The Nemesis is awesome; its smooth, the quad limbs are quiet, and it holds well. I helped my brother in law set his up last year, and its a winner for sure!

Dale817
01-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Joe Lok was telling me that they are going split limb and that they are working on a "Chick Bow". I had just told him that they didn't have anything that my wife could shoot (23.5 inch draw) So if anyones looking for a bow for thier wife you might want to hold off for a while and see what they put out.
Anxious to see Martin come out with a youth/women's bow like the Mission Craze or the Diamond Infinite Edge

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Anxious to see Martin come out with a youth/women's bow like the Mission Craze or the Diamond Infinite Edge

Should be out mid year!

Hutch

CLT Bluesman
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM

Same here, i would trade my Grandson's Craze for a Martin product.

bfisher
02-06-2014, 06:14 AM
I'm not too crazy about bows like the Craze or Infinite Edge. It's a nice idea to have a bow with some adjustability, but nobody needs a bow adjustable from 5 to 70#. For one thing a child that can only draw 15# or so would probably have trouble with the mass weight of these bows and is certainly never going to reach 70#. An adult that can shoot 70# certainly doesn't need one that backs down to 5#.

It's a great play on marketing, though, and a brainstorm in that it eliminates the need for a lot of inventory of different size cams and limb deflections for building bows with a narrower range of adjustments. And think about this. Suppose you buy a bow for an 8 year old. Do you really think that he/she is going to be shooting the same bow 10 years later, assuming they stay in the sport? They're going to want something a bit more sophisticated if they have asperations of moving to a higher level of shooting.