PDA

View Full Version : Octane Deadlock lite quiver

Lung Buster
01-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Just wondering if any of you guys use one? I am looking in to purchasing one to replace my stock quiver and was curious what your thoughts were?

Ehunter
01-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Hey LB. I have 2 of them, and they seem to be pretty good for the way I use them. I always take my quiver off when hunting though. My one complaint with them is that with some sights they can kinda get in the way. You have to twist the top of the quiver forward, then push the whole thing down to get them off. Or if you turn the mounting bracket around, you kick the bottom forward, then push the entire thing up. It's got a "C" shape on one end of the bracket, and a "U" shape on the other. It does lock down nicely (mine needed a little sanding to loosen the fit), and doesn't seem to make any noise at all. For what they cost, they are a good quiver. I also have a couple of the Trophy Ridge 6 shooters, and they are very nice as well, and about the same cost. Of the two, I prefer the trophy ridge though.

Lung Buster
01-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Thank you for the response!! I did order one got it from sportsmans guide for $32 so we'll see how it goes. I do like the fact I can adjust it up and down since I have a longer draw length and a short ata bow I hate that my arrows hang so far below my bottom limb, I always hit stuff with them.