PDA

View Full Version : Trying out Martin Bows

CLT Bluesman
02-04-2014, 07:41 AM
I think I like the Xenon or the Eclypse. I would like to try them both out. This is going to be hard since I cannot yet find a pro shop that carries Martin around here. It would be nice if Martin included in their website, shops that they have verified have current stock and/or shooter bows on hand.

Powerlineman83
02-04-2014, 07:52 AM
I agree, I want to shoot them! All you can do is call the closest dealer and ask them.

Tosi
02-04-2014, 08:19 AM
The Big Box Stores here in Az that used to carry Martin have no clue when and if they will see them. (Sportsmen's, Dicks) My local bow shop is no longer a dealer for Martin due to old ownership and some warrantee issue he had with Martin before the sale. A dealer here on the forum tabman carries Martins and will ship.

CLT Bluesman
02-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Thats great, but that does not solve the problem of trying them out first. I think that is the key, some hands on is always appreciated. Thats where Mathews,Hoyt and PSE are so far ahead. Everyone carries them. I shot a PSE the other day at a shop here in Charlotte, and it almost sold itself, except I want a Martin.

Tosi
02-04-2014, 07:53 PM
I agree but I think Martin is a few years in getting back to dealer thats out of the north west

CLT Bluesman
02-04-2014, 09:09 PM
I hope that does not doom them. I would think that they need to sell as many as they can as quick as they can to get a return on investment. Otherwise they will bleed. I just hope they make it.

Tosi
02-05-2014, 08:56 AM
What I've gathered from this forum and AT is that Martin is in the overseas market?