PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Availability

droppixel
02-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Anyone heard any rumblings on when the 2014 line is going to be available or when we might start seeing them out in the world?

bfisher
02-13-2014, 03:18 PM
It will more or less depend on what shops order bows. If shops don't place orders then it might be a while. Martin is building bows, but orders are filled as they are received.

wscywabbit
02-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Yep, didn't they put in a second shift to try and outpace demand?

From the sound of other posts on here, they need another body or two on the phones as well ;)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-13-2014, 05:46 PM
need operators 24/7!!!!

Hutch

bob cooly
02-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Online shopping at their site. definitely need more ears and a faster call back system. C.S. is everything!

wscywabbit
02-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Ya, I checked on their web store a little bit ago, they have a 2014 Phantom and a 2013 Nemesis listed and that's it for now :(

I didn't check the traditional bows to see what they've got listed.....

WildWilt15
02-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Yup not to impressed with CS lately and I haven't seen or heard of any 2014s out to the public yet!

Tosi
02-13-2014, 08:05 PM
need operators 24/7!!!!

Hutch
Hutch, Call ya late tonight. Don't be like Hillary LOl. Wow! and think she could be the next pres. Love-a Hutch, just busting your bs.

On the topics, my local shop said they won't carry Martins after the last issues they had with old CS warrantee issues. They will not even do a special order. Bring back Joel. I called CS late last week and yes it was late last week. I can see how customers feel like they are on Gilligan's island.

GB3YO
02-13-2014, 09:09 PM
I called on a tuesday got a call the following monday and missed it . I called back on monday of this week and no call back yet cs is lacking right now for sure

droppixel
02-14-2014, 10:19 AM
I called on a tuesday got a call the following monday and missed it . I called back on monday of this week and no call back yet cs is lacking right now for sure

Don't know if that is due to all the expos that have been going on and they just aren't appropriately staffed in that area again yet. I'm confident it will get there. I get the impression that Rich has a pretty good head on his shoulders and will be able to right the ship with time.

fluffymartin
02-14-2014, 01:18 PM
We ordered at the ATA show and only thing that has come in was takedown recurves.

tabman
02-14-2014, 02:56 PM
I just receive my first order, the CS has been good for me so far. They even called me to let me know that my order shipped.

bfisher
02-14-2014, 04:38 PM
Don't know if that is due to all the expos that have been going on and they just aren't appropriately staffed in that area again yet. I'm confident it will get there. I get the impression that Rich has a pretty good head on his shoulders and will be able to right the ship with time.

It could be all the shows they are attending. At the Harrisburg Sports show I worked with Chris Carter and he said this was his 3rd show already this year. Assuming they alternate some of the people working shows they must be doing one or more almost every week. I know all the bows and other equipment we had at Harrisburg got shipped to Reno for a show this weekend.

There could be another hangup, too. Once orders are taken, whether at the ATA show, by phone, or through their sales reps they have to get some kind of talley as to what bows need to be built, then contact their vendors who do most of the machining. One company might make the risers. Another might make the cams and modules, etc. Then there is dipping to be done, which I think they are doing in house. Strings need to be made. All this has to be coordinated, get everything in stock, and then building the bows.

Considering the time frame the new owner have been working under I'd almost think they are doing good to have any bows ready at all. Things will probably pick up as they get everything more organized. How many times have some of us said that this isn't all going to be a quick fix. It's going to take time. Yeah, I know. It's easy for me to say. I'm not a dealer trying to make some profit. Hang in there guys.

droppixel
02-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Need to find more of you dealer types near my neck of the woods. Got "Dealers" in the area, but they don't carry, just direct order for ya.

tabman
02-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Well, if I am going to sell them, I need them in stock. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

droppixel
02-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Montana is a little far to drive to get my hands on one to shoot :/

GB3YO
02-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Well, if I am going to sell them, I need them in stock. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

where r u located in MT

tabman
02-17-2014, 10:34 AM
I am located 50 miles north of Great Falls.

GB3YO
02-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Does that put u around Fort Stockton r u 50 miles north on highway 2 towards Havre what bows will you carry might stop in and see ya sometime my sis live in chinook and I live in Stevensville would be on the way

tabman
02-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Does that put u around Fort Stockton r u 50 miles north on highway 2 towards Havre what bows will you carry might stop in and see ya sometime my sis live in chinook and I live in Stevensville would be on the way

I am located in Fort Benton, 70 miles south west of Havre on HWY 87. Please stop on by.

droppixel
02-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Just noticed a few more models in the online store. Looks like prices may have gone up a touch from last year. Lithium listed at $769 was hoping for $699ish. Site shows Carbon, Bonz, Skulz, Vista. Thought the patterns for this year are Carbon, Mossy, Red, White.

If Skulz is available, I'm gonna be all over that. The Carbon just doesn't do it for me and I do not care for camo bows after having, skulz and black models.