PDA

View Full Version : Nice surprise

tabman
02-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Had two Martin boxes show up yesterday at my shop. These are for customers, feels good to get bows in their hands. They were for "former" Mathews and bear on owners.... LOL. Thanks Martin for the great CS and ship time.

Greg @ Rhody Creek Archery

Lung Buster
02-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Nice!! Glad to see they are getting them out!

bfisher
02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Is this a partial or full order? Do you have more programmed? When were these ordered? Just trying to see how timely they are filling orders. Also, it's good to see that somebody is ordering their bows.

tabman
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
I ordered these bows about 2 weeks ago. I still have two bows on order .....Lithiums. Out of the bow lines I carry, they have been the quickest thus far.

Arrow Splitter
02-19-2014, 07:59 PM
NICE!!:cool:

A.S

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-19-2014, 08:00 PM
:cool:yep nice!

Hutch

hawkdriver55
03-10-2014, 08:00 AM
I may have rose colored glasses on, But when I was visiting with the folks at the Martin booth at ATA I came away feeling that the company and the brand was going to come back and come back big! The "new" people were the first to tell you that they were new to archery but knew how to do "their" job very well. (read into that marketing, manage, sales, etc etc.) They all had a positive energy to them. The products were top notch and you could tell everyone at the booth was proud of what they had managed to pull off in such a short time in preparation for the convention. I may be wrong, but I think once people realize that the company is back and not going anywhere and get a new Martin bow in their hands to try out, you will see a ton of folks coming over to Martin. The trick is getting them to try one first. If you can get them to shoot one......heck the bows sell themselves.

tabman
03-10-2014, 11:19 PM
I agree. I have sold three more bows since last Thursday. I ordered two more bows today. I need to start making bigger orders.....lol.

elkslayer4x5
03-11-2014, 09:42 AM
.... get a new Martin bow in their hands to try out, you will see a ton of folks coming over to Martin. The trick is getting them to try one first. If you can get them to shoot one......heck the bows sell themselves.

It looks like tabman is sure doing his part in getting a Martin into the hands of a prospective buyer. Good job! :)