PDA

View Full Version : nap center flipper rest

tuckic1
02-24-2014, 12:35 AM
hi, how have to I adjust the nap center flipper rest with on martin saber takedown (distance enters him(it) rest and the edge of the window of the martin to saber td), thanks for answers.

bfisher
02-24-2014, 09:28 AM
You just screw it in or out to get best flight. Of course this only works if your arrows are spined close enough to the bow to allow for adjustment. Personally I would replace the rest with something a bit more sophisticated like an AAE Freeflight or flipper/plunger combination, or a Cartel Star Hunter. Something not made of plastic that will wear out in a short time.

Sonny Thomas
02-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Like Barry, I liked a plunger. Still, my old Fred Bear 60" I shot off the shelf and shot many a arrow and many rabbits and squirrels.

Stevtech
02-27-2014, 12:40 PM
I have been shooting the Nap centerest flipper for almost every day for almost a year. No wear observed except for the felt getting a little shiny on a corner. I cut the wire a little shorter because of things I read, but I don't think it made much difference. With Martin Diablo td I shoot fletched and unfletched. I moved it in an out to where I can see no difference. My shootings not that good, so I have to work on averages and it takes some time. Start with it set up as shown in a tuning diagram, that is the arrow tip a little bit left of center. I may be looking for something better some day, but I am far from good enough to know it.