PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Taker Smack Down Pro

Tosi
03-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Went to my local dealer to pick up a Limb Drive standard for a SlayeR I just purchased off of MX, but the dealer had no LDs. He gave me a discount on a TT Smack Down Pro (so I try it) which is limb activated. I'm very impressed so far, but have only used at a distance of 20 yards. What's your Pros or Cons on the Smack Down pro. I love LD's, as they perform in the field in all conditions.

Thanks for the input.

Ehunter
03-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Been using one since they came out, and never had a problem. Work flawlessly, quiet, and not too heavy. I think it's a heck of a rest.

Sonny Thomas
03-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Nothing against them here. Darn few rests aren't good rests, just some I don't care for thrown in for good measure. Truth is, a got along great with a NAP QuikTune 3000 and still use one for my Hoyt hunting bow....

DeanRM
03-06-2014, 07:10 PM
I was always a LimbDriver guy, never seemed a reason for any other rest. Ended up with a Smackdown, and I like them just as well. Might actually be a little tougher rest, and I kind of like hooking up to the lower limb vs. upper limb.

elkslayer4x5
03-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Nothing against them here. Darn few rests aren't good rests, just some I don't care for thrown in for good measure. Truth is, a got along great with a NAP QuikTune 3000 and still use one for my Hoyt hunting bow....

Same here. :)

archerdad
10-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Yeah they both work great but I'm like you I like the smack down a little better the new Smackdown pros can be up or down on the limbs so that is a nice feature also