PDA

View Full Version : Eclypse....wow

tabman
03-31-2014, 01:25 PM
I have been ordering bows to keep my shops filled. I ordered a eclypse and wow.... what a great shooting little bow. Dead in hand and the retail price is great too. I had one come in last friday and it sold sat. very impressed with this bow. going to order several more.

madman350
03-31-2014, 08:47 PM
great . is it quiet? what other bows is it comparable to that you've sold & shot?

droppixel
03-31-2014, 09:08 PM
If only a flippin' "Dealer" listed on their site near me would stock them ... I got cash in hand ready to go.

wscywabbit
03-31-2014, 10:20 PM
You know (not to hijack the thread or anything, sorry), but I'm really kinda upset that they've changed the names of all these bows... I had to look on the website to see which one you were talking about. And I know its the Eclipse now but yes, the Bengal is a sweet bow... I bet its nice with the new limbs! ;)

droppixel
04-01-2014, 10:00 AM
You know (not to hijack the thread or anything, sorry), but I'm really kinda upset that they've changed the names of all these bows... I had to look on the website to see which one you were talking about. And I know its the Eclipse now but yes, the Bengal is a sweet bow... I bet its nice with the new limbs! ;)

I think they had to change the names to get away from the old brand and the fact that most of them were slightly redesigned. I don't know that I fully like the particular choices in the names, but still think it was necessary to do so.

bfisher
04-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Know what you guys mean abut the name changes. I constantly have to refer to the catalog or website to see which bow resembles the older models.

mxtuner1
04-01-2014, 10:22 AM
My world evolves around Slayr, Slayer, Bullet X, Phantom, Slayr, Slayer, etc...................to infinity and beyond!

tabman
04-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Overall the Martin names are a good thing ( i think), yes getting into the "new" is why the name changes. I got a Alien in yesterday in the black carbon, WOW as well. I have sold...Blades, Lithium's, Alien's, Scepter's and Eclypses. I can say that the Blade is the only one with a little hand shock. However, for the cost, I could overlook it as a buyer. All have been very easy to tune and set up.

Let me know if I can help in any way.... I love being a Martin dealer....very impressed....it has changed my business for the better.