PDA

View Full Version : where to buy in Ireland?

outlander83
04-04-2014, 05:05 PM
hey all. long shot but i thought id ask if anyone here is from ireland and has managed to get a Martin bow. im desperate to get a Saber (see link below) but the only irish dealer mentioned on the site is Flybow-Traditional Archery. i have contacted them and they cannot get any Martin bows so not sure where to go from here.

ive tried contacting brandon tate but clicking on his name in the contact us section of this site doesnt seem to do anything (anyone here have his e mail?)
cheers folks.

http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Saber-Takedown-55-Pound-Black/dp/B00806BDMA/ref=sr_1_11?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1396407136&sr=1-11&keywords=Martin+Saber+Takedown+-fishing+-vista+-package

naptime
04-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Wish I could help.

But wanted to say welcome!

Hope ya get it figured out..

I imagine shipping and import fee would make buying from an American dealer out of the question?

EnglishKev
04-07-2014, 07:35 AM
Wish I could help.

I imagine shipping and import fee would make buying from an American dealer out of the question?

Not neccesarily, I've bought bows and had them shipped to England before.
Just have to work out the total costs and compare to what is available locally.
Of course, if it not available locally, and you really want it....just have to decide what you are prepared to pay.

Kev

FishingandHuntingUSA
04-07-2014, 08:35 AM
PM me your address and I will see how much it will cost to ship you one.

elkslayer4x5
04-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Would you have to pay import tax buying from England? The shipping and import fee make the Samick bows a ( hate to say it ) better deal. As I have said in another post, I really like the look and fit of the Samick Red Stag one piece recuve, but the Red Stag is also avaible as a take down. The difference between the Samicks and Saber will buy the arrows you're going to need.