PDA

View Full Version : Hard Bow Case for your lovely Martin Bow

daiwateampenn
04-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Hi All,

i have been searching for bow case since i had my Older version of Nemesis bow.

Looking around the website and internet. Oh Gosh.... most of the Information provided by bowcase company does not even mentioned Martin's bow.

So, let me start a thread infos all about bowcase for Martin's bows.

ANy brothers and sister had current bow case. please input the infos and pic will be just nice......:p

Vanguards, Plano, Flamebuea, SKB, any brands.

P/S: please note down the model series to ease other who came into this thread.

thank you in advance.

im looking for one to store the Alien Nitro.... hehehe...

JPR79
05-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Out of all the cases I've used and dealt with, if you want a serious case, just look at a Pelican case with the inner dimensions that will fit you bow. I used Pelican cases when I was in the military for all kinds of equipment and they are the real deal. At least that's the route I would go.

I do hear good things about SKB cases though. Maybe you can contact their customer service.

NuttyNative
05-06-2014, 02:47 PM
I use SKB, very durable, well built, and airline approved. I have flown my bow case 4 times and no issues with contents getting bumped or broke an no issues with the airlines.

wscywabbit
05-08-2014, 09:48 PM
yep SKB Hunter case is what I've got for my beloved Onza and it treats me right.... it also has plenty of room to grow, with arrow storage in the bottom, and enough room to hold up to a 35" ATA bow (my brother in law has the same case and his Nemesis 35 fits, barely lol). When you close it, it uses foam padding to hold your bow in place and keep it from bouncing around. It even stores with my quiver attached. I highly recommend.

daiwateampenn
05-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Any info for specific Pelican bowcase model?

so at least i can dig some info about the case.

SKB Hunter case is what at in my Next thing to buy on the list.... But i wan more feedback from other brands and model.