PDA

View Full Version : Scepter 4 Nitrous specs?

Ohio3Der
04-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I have some nitrous A cams that I'm going to put on my elite limbed S4. Could someone post the proper axle to axle and brace height specs?

Also, what is the cable and string lengths?

Ohio3Der
04-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Now I'm really confused. I have done the swap, and now I have nitrous cams on my S4. I'm getting exaclty the same speed with the nitrous as the furious. Something out of whack, so I desperately need the correct specs. My axle to axle is now a tick over 44 inches, so I'm thinking that is too long. My brace is 8.125, which I think is too big. Anyone know what it's supposed to be?

I'm hoping my string is just really slow. I have a gazillion twists in my string to get everything in line with cam rotation and such. Hopefully, once I get a correctly built string on the bow the speed will come up.

scepterman30x
04-07-2008, 08:19 AM
AtoA=43"

String=55"
cable=44.5"

brace height will vary depending on cam rotation. AtoA staying the same BH will decrease as cam is under rotated slightly and increase as cam is over rotated (if you cannot get it rotated even it is better to have it slightly under rotated) every thing being said BH should be about 83/8".

Robert58
04-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I put together a Scepter II Elite w/Nitrous A Cams mini mods.

ATA 43 1/2

BH 8 3/8

I used Scepter III string and cable lenghts

String 55 1/2

Cables 44 3/4

Shoots great.

Robert