what brand of bow do you prefer
a.mathewes
b.hoyt
c.martin
d.pse
e.other

bfisher
04-16-2008, 06:14 PM
You're on a Martin website. Now what would you expect?

From a personal point of view, even if I couldn't have a Martin my other choices would not be any of the other three mentioned. I'd probably go for a Ross, Elite, or Pearson; not necessarily in that order.

flytier17
04-17-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm a Martin addict now.

Rytera next, but it counts as Martin.
2nd: Hoyt
3rd: Darton

dbd870
04-17-2008, 06:08 AM
You're on a Martin website. Now what would you expect?

From a personal point of view, even if I couldn't have a Martin my other choices would not be any of the other three mentioned. I'd probably go for a Ross, Elite, or Pearson; not necessarily in that order.

Yep, I think your poll is going to be pretty one sided! I find the Martins feel the best to me.

cdfirefighter1
04-17-2008, 09:33 AM
I prefer martin and if I could not shoot a martin I would go with a ross or elite..

buck hunter
04-17-2008, 04:56 PM
i agree with yall i was the one who posted that poll how stupid of me.and i prefer martin bows.

NathGA
06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
On a Martin website... hmmm.

FloridaOkie
06-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Just picked up a Jaguar/Wildcat and I like it...cant complain one bit for what it cost me. Since its what I now have...I gotta go vote Martin. 18 years ago my last bows were Dartons. I lived in the little town that they were made in...Hale, MI. And those two bows were great. Im sure Darton still makes a fine product and wouldnt toss it to the side if I happened to own one.

Now if you were to ask... What is the next bow you would like to own? Im sure a few of us would own others... My dream bow of choice would have to be a Monster Bows, Phoenix. Nobody else has that style. And I've yet to see a draw curve like the one that comes from Monsters.

It'll probably be a year before I drop the cash down for that bow....till then, I'll use the heck outta this little martin. If I do get that Phoenix...then this martin will still get loved use, since I plan on handin it down to my buddies son or daughter at that time. Either way it will get lovin care and great use during its life span.;)

Highlander
06-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Is there any other brand besides Martin!!!!!!!!!!

flytier17
06-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Alright, who voted for Mathews.

I bet it was bfisher:D

Stormbringer
06-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Unless there's another bow company producing Scepter IV Elites....:confused:
I had to vote Martin of coarse!!! :D
________
magic flight launch box review (http://mflbvaporizer.com)