PDA

View Full Version : Got My New Bow!!!

jay bow
04-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Bought new MOAB shoots great has great finish , a few end mill - cutter marks on cam and idler , no big deal. Love the grip. Had to drive 4hrs rd. trip to get it though . 4 counties in southern WEST VIRGINIA are bow hunting only .With no MARTIN PRO dealers Hint Hint!! I don't like bowtech. And the M&M dealer has turned me against those overpriced, We invented this, We did that bull . Thanks Martin

steve hilliard
04-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Congrats on a great bow !!!!

supernova
04-25-2008, 01:36 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures:D Congrats!!

gavennn
05-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Both martin and bowtech are fine bow companies. I just believe however why pay the extra 1-200.00 dollars more on avg for the bowtech name when i can get a great bow ata lower price.

I truly feel martin will be the industry leader over time. They are a good company with good values and a idea of what hunters want.

dbd870
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm very pleased with my MOAB as well. It has that intangible "it just feels right" for me. Part of the problem with dealerships is there are those who will take on the line and then do as little as possible with it just to keep them out of the market. There is a pro shop in my area that is a dealer and I can't remember seeing a new Martin in there in 2 years. Their customer service is excellent and I've used them for many other items, however they don't get my new bow business. I'm going to be ordering another Martin from a different dealer farther away because he keeps a good inventory. I suppose since Hoyt, Mathews etc. market their line more aggressively that's what sells and that's what gets stocked heavier. Like Gavennn said they are alot of bow for the dollar, if I have to drive an hour farther to keep it that way I won't complain! ;)