PDA

View Full Version : pro series online dealers?

deermaster
04-29-2008, 01:10 PM
does martin have a program like bowtech in the boonies or like elite where if there is not a shop within so many miles? thanks for any info!

Elk4me
04-29-2008, 05:16 PM
does martin have a program like bowtech in the boonies or like elite where if there is not a shop within so many miles? thanks for any info!

Nope! You can ONLY buy a Pro Series Bow at a Authorized Pro Series Dealer, no way around it! Take a look at the Martin site to find a Dealer near you . You can place a Phone call to them and Martin can ship them the limbs then you can have them mailed to you. Not hard at all to swap out limbs can be done in about 30 min. I have done it numerious times all by myself!

flytier17
04-29-2008, 06:29 PM
That is Martin's way of ensuring quality controll in the service done to their bows. The last thing they want is someone having a bad experience with Martin bows because of an unqualified dealer.

Muskeg
05-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I'd say it would be a bad experience driving a thousand miles to my nearest Pro shop. I think its chicken **** crap! They would sell more bows, make more money and encourage shops, people to get to know the quality of the top and lower end bows they make.
I'll probably be buying another bow soon but something else because I don't have the option of shooting the higher end line... and its to bad because I love my Martin.. but I'm sure I'd love anther brand as well given the opportunity.