View Full Version : martin lynx xrg
06-25-2008, 07:51 PM
what can anyone tell me about this bow ? are parts still available ?
06-25-2008, 08:29 PM
I have an old manual for another bow that lists the 1992 lynx XR and XRG specs. I don't know if this is exactly the same bow though...
M-38 XR Lynx
- to 80# in 10 lb. increments
- 46" Axle to axle
- bow string length = 40"
- 25-35" draw lengths available
- riser colors 1 thru 10 available
- mass weight = 4 lbs. & 4 oz.
- Maple laminated limbs
- Microtune yoke system
- Lock mount arrow rest system
- side slot riser
- Martin super cable (black or white)
- 3 point ball bearing limb system
- centerless ground stainless steel axels
- dovetail cable guard system
- hardened steel accessory inserts
- Tri-draw Flite wheels (50% or 65% let-off)
The M-38 Lynx XRG looks the same but lists with a 43" axle to axle, 25'-34' draw lengths, & a 36" bow string length. It is 4 lbs, 5 oz. It has composite glass limbs instead of laminated Maple.
Martin seems to use names over and over again, so I hope this coincides with the year you are looking for.
06-26-2008, 06:01 AM
Your best shot at parts would likely be archerytalk, you never know what someone might have laying around who frequents there.
06-26-2008, 08:32 PM
I am sure you could still get strings from martin, maybe even cams.
06-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Do you have a picture by chance? I don't think I have ever seen this bow.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.