PDA

View Full Version : Martin 1982 Dyna Bow

Unregistered
07-17-2008, 11:05 PM
I am having trouble finding out what this bow is worth. I understand it is rare, and worth more then one would expect. If anyone can be of any help I would appreciate it very much. It has a very low number written on the bow. It actuall has two numbers, but I do not know anything about this bow or the numbers. I found out all I know from a collector in town, and she did not know too much about this bow, except she said it was valuable. Thks, Magnum.

dbd870
07-18-2008, 06:00 AM
Never heard of it. I'd jump on archerytalk and see what Joel can tell you. I'd like to see a pic. on that one.

scepterman30x
07-18-2008, 08:06 AM
I am having trouble finding out what this bow is worth. I understand it is rare, and worth more then one would expect. If anyone can be of any help I would appreciate it very much. It has a very low number written on the bow. It actuall has two numbers, but I do not know anything about this bow or the numbers. I found out all I know from a collector in town, and she did not know too much about this bow, except she said it was valuable. Thks, Magnum.

You might want to go to Archery History instead. Don't get your hopes up though...I don't believe it is as valuble as you may think. Age and rarity does not nessicarily = big $...unforunately.

bayhunter
07-18-2008, 06:28 PM
i believe it was made in the early 80s it had arecurve limb on top and a single cam on bottom.the first single cam bow.

dbd870
07-19-2008, 07:26 AM
i believe it was made in the early 80s it had arecurve limb on top and a single cam on bottom.the first single cam bow.

Oh I've seen a picture of that bow. Pretty weird looking.