PDA

View Full Version : Site Problem on Sabre Bow

Unregistered
07-26-2008, 09:55 AM
I recently purchased a Martin SE Sabre Pro Series Bow at a Bass Pro Shop. When I shoot the bow, my shots are low by about a foot at 20 yards, and the sight will not adjust any higher. It is a peep-sight system. What should I do to correct the problem? Thanks.

bengal42
07-26-2008, 11:35 AM
If you are referring to your front sight,you should be moving the sight lower not higher.

dbd870
07-27-2008, 04:31 AM
Yep, follow the arrow. (move your sight in what ever direction the arrow is off)

GroundHunter
08-11-2008, 02:53 PM
I ran into a similar problem with my Orion Magnum. The sights I purchased would not allow me to sight my bow in at all. It seemed like the riser was too short so I swithched to a single pin Carolina foxfire sight and that did the trick. Just wondering if anyone else had incountered a problem like this.

Jake-the-snake
08-13-2008, 09:24 AM
yeah my dad was running into the same problem when he purchased his new bengal last year, but when i was watching him shoot he was moving his sight in the opposite direction of where his arrows were hitting....I knew what the problem was right away...and i forgot who said it, but you are supposed to move your front sights in the way that the arrow is hitting...if it is still low, the move your peep sight up slightly