PDA

View Full Version : NOS X rotation reference.

flytier17
08-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Does anyone here have a picture or method i can use as a reference to determine the optimum rotation of the NOS X cams? I have the C's.

Montalaar
08-23-2008, 03:55 AM
I just can give you the factory pictures.

flytier17
08-23-2008, 04:44 AM
hmmmmm.... I think my cams on both bows are a lttle overrotated. The Pantera more so than the Slayer. Is there a definitive mark on the cam that is adjacent to a particular part of the string or limb? It would be nice to have a hard-and-fast tuning mark...

flytier17
08-23-2008, 04:47 AM
thanks for the post Simon. I appreciate it. Where did you get the photo? Is there a whole bunch of these for different cams. I was thinking if we could get one for the M-Pro, all those people who need to know why there cheetah or Bengal is making to much noise can see more easily if there cams are correctly rotated.

Montalaar
08-23-2008, 09:00 AM
I have one of this for every bow since 2004.. and some for 1997,1998 and so on. But only the ones from 2006,07 and 08 are in a high quality.

flytier17
08-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Where from?

Montalaar
08-24-2008, 02:17 AM
Hm, if i tell you where i got them from then you will get them also.. hmm... i will write you a pm. :P

flytier17
08-24-2008, 07:00 PM
PM recieved, thanks Simon.

bfisher
08-25-2008, 07:29 AM
Oh sure. Thanks guys. Just leave me out of the loop why don't ya?

That's OK. It saves me some work anyway. I'm going to be retiring one of these days and you guys will be taking over everything. Besides, my mind is pretty well filled up anyway.

I'd love to learn how to put pictures in, but, alas, my digital camera has crapped out on me.

Montalaar
08-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Oh sure. Thanks guys. Just leave me out of the loop why don't ya?

That's OK. It saves me some work anyway. I'm going to be retiring one of these days and you guys will be taking over everything. Besides, my mind is pretty well filled up anyway.

I'd love to learn how to put pictures in, but, alas, my digital camera has crapped out on me.

Oh, come on that is a joke, is it?
You are not going to retire yourself from this forum. You are just too fascinated by bows and our nice community here. You will last forever, i am sure. :P

You can find the newer pictures without any problems on the martin site. Just click around a bit. But you will need photoshop to open the files as they are .tif and .psd files.

What digital cam do you own? I have several Canons, a Sony and a Samsung.

bfisher
08-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Olympus SP-350. I don't use it much anymore being as it doesn't weant to start up. Maybe it's time for the repair clinic. I've got an underwater housing and strobe for it so too much money involved to let it sit and rust.

And you're probably right. I have been in archery too long to just walk away. If ever I cannot shoot at all I can still coach. I get more enjoyment in helping others anyway. For me the sport has evolved to another dimension.

Montalaar
08-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Hm. I do not own a Olympus as far as i know. Is it one of those small digicams? I prefer reflex cameras like the Canon 40D and the Canon 10D.

Montalaar
08-26-2008, 01:03 AM
By the way...

I read your post again.

Did you mean that you do not know how to upload pictures? If so i will explain it to you.