PDA

View Full Version : Bengal or Cheetah?

Bucks on a budget
08-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Hello,

I've narrowed my choice down to the bengal or the cheetah, (mainly based on my budget). I hunt for whitetails, bears and moose in Ontario. I've done some research and some shooting and still can't decide on one versus the other.

I know they have the same cam system and that there have been issues with cam lean resulting in string wear on the smaller cheetah. Is this a problem with the bengal?

Also, I'll be shooting a 350gr arrow with a 28" draw from a 60# model. I'll need a loop, a tubeless peep, and string leatches. Any estimates on what my speed will be on any of the two models?

Any opinions out there? Thanks

shaunk
08-24-2008, 01:52 AM
I was battling the same problem. Which one do I go with. I finally chose to get the Cheetah. Mainly because I primarily hunt from a tree stand or blind. I figured the small size would be great for tight places. I tried both and shot them several times. But this was my choice. If you are hunting larger game like moose some people will tell you that larger ata is more stable. I don't know if you could go wrong either way. It is a sweet shooting bow.

dbd870
08-24-2008, 06:20 AM
It really is personal preference.