PDA

View Full Version : Martin Jaguar String and Cable Length???

Unregistered
09-11-2008, 11:28 PM
My brother bought a used Martin Jaguar and it needs new cables and a string. There are no sizes on the limbs, so I am not sure what to order ??? The bow is in advantage camo, It has Martin Jaguar Pro Series on the riser in wood, and the cams have Z+ on them, these are the only markings I can find !!!

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Montalaar
09-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Sounds like a really old bow. It is some years ago that the Jaguar was a Pro-Series bow.

I searched a bit and found out that the Z-Cams were used in 1998 and 1999.

The problem is that there are the different models of the Z cam with different numbers for string and cable length. Maybe someone else can pop in and give some help.

snixon
12-20-2008, 11:39 PM
My girlfriend's co-worker found out that I am a bow hunter, and gave me a the same compound bow... It is an older Martin Pro Series Jaguar with the same wooden engraved handle, camo, and Z+ marking on each cam. It seems to be in great condition, but I need to replace the string. Other than the Martin Jaguar painted on the limbs, there are no Markings on the bow.... please help!!

Montalaar
12-21-2008, 03:42 AM
Can you post some pictures where we can see the whole bow and the cams in detail?