PDA

View Full Version : shooting the oldies

RAMARTENS
09-19-2008, 06:29 PM
I have been reading through some of the posts on this site and most of what i see is bows no more than possibly 3 maybe 4 years old to new ones. Doesn't anyone still shoot the older bows? I have a Martin Linx XRG. I bought it in 93 from Cabelas and despite it only having 60% let off I still love this bow. I am what most would call just a beginner because up untill 2001 I had not been able to shoot because of being in the military and constantly deployed. I would love to hear from some shooters with the older bows, possibly fellow shooter of the lynx SRG.

dbd870
09-19-2008, 06:40 PM
I had a Lynx with wheels, shot it until a limb cracked, shot a 02 Cougar, bought a MOAB this year. I'm done for a while now until something breaks again. I drug out the Bear Whitetail a month ago or so and tried shooting it with fingers................................I'm over it!

RAMARTENS
09-20-2008, 04:40 PM
I just had a Bear Whitetail II given to me that needs some work done on it. I just haven't decided if I want to spend the money to do since I still have my lynx.