PDA

View Full Version : Sending parts for bows

Unregistered
09-25-2008, 09:33 AM
How long does it usually take for Martin to ship replacement parts to bow shops. Mine is telling me they usually take a long time to get things from them. Is that correct.

Montalaar
09-25-2008, 01:01 PM
It will take around 2 days. If it takes longer than a week you should consider to call martin and ask them if they had bad experience with your shop.

scepterman30x
09-26-2008, 06:44 AM
It will take around 2 days. If it takes longer than a week you should consider to call martin and ask them if they had bad experience with your shop.

Thats only if they send it other than regular ground. I shoot for Martin and unless I specify that I need it by a certain time period they just send it regular ground an it takes pretty much 9 actual days from the time they send it till it gets to me; but hey I live in Florida and they are in Washington State.

Montalaar
09-26-2008, 06:52 AM
That might be right but he asked for replacement parts so i guessed that he had some problems with the bow and is waiting for a replacement limb or something like that. In those cases Martin is quite fast as people say. I never had to test that myself.

hawk4932
09-26-2008, 06:46 PM
I can let you know soon. I dropped my bow off at our local shop Monday afternoon(Sep 22nd) and they called and talked with Joel that evening and he said that they would ship out my new limbs right away and it would take 4-5 business days. I called the shop tonight (Fri. Sep 26th) to see if they came in yet....not yet. Maybe on Monday, that would be 5 days. Our bow season begins on Wednesday, Oct 1st. Nothing like having this happen at crunch time. I must say though that I am satisfied with the service I am getting from Martin.

hawk4932
09-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah, and that is shipping from Washington to Michigan.

hawk4932
10-01-2008, 06:44 PM
It took 5 business days for my limbs to arrive. The bow shop got them in Monday and that evening they had my bow back together. I made it out today for our season opener. Whew.....

Montalaar
10-02-2008, 03:54 AM
Great to hear that it worked out well. :)