PDA

View Full Version : FireCat

cokecan42
09-28-2008, 07:15 PM
I just have purchased a Fire Cat and I love it ! I have a question I nock a arrow and look down at the
bow from the top limb and the arrow is to the left of the bow , If I look down the arrow from the string it does not line up with the sights , but that is were it is sighted in. You can not adjust the rest straight in line with the sights if you do your arrow will miss the target to the right. Is this normal or have I set something wrong ?

stickflngr
09-28-2008, 09:41 PM
With out more info, arrow spine, poundadge, shooting fingers or release its really hard to help but from what little info you gave I would say that youre arrow spine is very weak. Ive found that with the speed bows like the Firecat it doesnt hurt to go up a spine group. So if youre shooting say a .400, step up to a 340 and it will help with tuning issues. If you can give more info, me or one of the gurus on here should be able to help you sort it out.... Kenny

Montalaar
09-29-2008, 02:10 AM
Some more informaton would be great.

A little offset to the left does not hurt. Both Razor-X i own have a little offset to the left. I made walkback tuning until i was satisfied. As long as you shoot arrows that are stiff enough i would not worry too much.