PDA

View Full Version : im glad martins customer service is better than there forum

flnative75
10-14-2008, 02:54 PM
man I cannot get anyone to unlock my username so I can participate in the forum ...knock knock.............ding ding ........... anyone home !!!!!!!!!!
hello its been about 2 months

Montalaar
10-14-2008, 03:06 PM
just call Joel at the customer service. He will call someone else and unlock you if you wish so.

It seems as if martin has a problem with their servers as you cannot send emails to them, too.

selil
10-14-2008, 09:09 PM
man I cannot get anyone to unlock my username so I can participate in the forum ...knock knock.............ding ding ........... anyone home !!!!!!!!!!
hello its been about 2 months

Interesting this is the first I've heard of it.... And you joined on September 25th a total of about 20 days being generous... You've been "unlocked" and set to registered user status.

You are welcome.

Stormbringer
10-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Now there's some customer service for ya! :D
________
Suzuki RM125 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_RM125)

Montalaar
10-15-2008, 01:21 AM
20 days = 2 months? wow..

Seems you live on the Mars or so.. :P

flnative75
10-15-2008, 07:22 AM
doesnt matter if it was 2 months or 2 weeks I have many other forums I go on that I have never had this much issues trying to get permissoin I love the product but obviously there is a reason there isnt that many users. Normally when person joins a groups it is to share and talk about related issue by the time you get signed up you loose interest there is way too many forums out on the net that talk about the same topics I signed up to get more insight on the product I use. I said 2 months because I couldnt remember how long it had been since I signed up I just knew everytime I tried to respond to threads that interested me I could not participate. I guess I will stick with archerytalk , sorry for the ramble but maybe for future sign ups they might get permission faster so they dont loose interest and stick around. I STILL LOVE MY MARTIN!!

bfisher
10-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Nothing wrong with Archery Talk. That's a Martin sponsored site, too.

selil
10-15-2008, 10:50 AM
doesnt matter if it was 2 months or 2 weeks I have many other forums I go on that I have never had this much issues trying to get permissoin I love the product but obviously there is a reason there isnt that many users. Normally when person joins a groups it is to share and talk about related issue by the time you get signed up you loose interest there is way too many forums out on the net that talk about the same topics I signed up to get more insight on the product I use. I said 2 months because I couldnt remember how long it had been since I signed up I just knew everytime I tried to respond to threads that interested me I could not participate. I guess I will stick with archerytalk , sorry for the ramble but maybe for future sign ups they might get permission faster so they dont loose interest and stick around. I STILL LOVE MY MARTIN!!

The martin archery tech forum only exists to provide fans and shooters of the finest archery equipment in the world can have a place to discuss and talk about Martin products. If you need customer service this is not the place as noted in a "sticky" at the top of every forum.

The weakness is that ArcheryTalk is also a Martin sponsored site and so many people just hang out there which is fine. The strength of the tech forum is that the pro-shooters from Martin spend time here and can give insights to the patient that can be found nowhere else or are diluted on a large site like ArcheryTalk.

flnative75
10-16-2008, 06:07 AM
as my previous statement shows it was only directed toward hoping to get a faster response to my sign up to participate. my post had nothing to do with customer service but only saying that martin customer service is much better than the fourm service , my post said nothing about getting martin customer service but specifically stated would like more insight with tech related issues anyway im glad I am able to participate because I am very excited about shooting martin since I was always a hoyt shooter , I was turned onto martin by a close friend that is endorsed by martin and shoots for them.

Montalaar
10-16-2008, 08:46 AM
The strength of the tech forum is that the pro-shooters from Martin spend time here and can give insights to the patient that can be found nowhere else or are diluted on a large site like ArcheryTalk.

It would be great if i would be a pro-shooter for martin.. :P Actually i do not think that the ones that are writing the most answers are staff-shooters or at least pros. :P

We just like to help others in this little unseen outpost of happyness. :P

selil
10-16-2008, 11:56 PM
It would be great if i would be a pro-shooter for martin.. :P Actually i do not think that the ones that are writing the most answers are staff-shooters or at least pros. :P

We just like to help others in this little unseen outpost of happyness. :P

"The Hidden" comes to mind. The title if not the movie itself :)

When we started this forum it was so we could hide out and have a place to post pictures and what not. People moved on, and it remained. I try to keep thing swept up, counters wiped down, and put out the trash but I get busy too. Martin staff wander through from time to time but you never know.