PDA

View Full Version : 2007 slayer extreme pro series Question

KevinC
10-21-2008, 06:49 PM
I just got a brand new 2007 slayer extreme. It has nitrous C cams , 29 inch draw , 80% let off with 6L limbs. I was wanting to know if 6L limbs are 70LB limbs ? Martins website says 6H limbs are 70 lbs.. and ..The riser is tapped on the rear, can i get a STS for this bow? Also, does martin still sell the mini modules for the nitrous cams?

Montalaar
10-22-2008, 03:10 AM
Are those specs with the 6L limbs fore the Slayer with Nitrous cams? As far as i know the Nitrous cams have been discontinued after 2006 so it should be a custom bow. if so you will have no chance to get any useful information from the bow chart. Otherwise you could look into the 2006 charts. I will have a look later this day to see what i will get out of it.

If the whole in the back is unthreaded but with a set screw you can get a STS by martin. just call them or buy it at their webshop. If it is threaded you can buy any string supressor that is built for a rear mount.

If you want to get the mini modules you will have to take a look into the Archerytalk classifieds. Martin does not sell those parts any longer.

flytier17
10-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Nitrous cams were still available in 07. In 08, they were not.

If the riser is an 07 it will be threaded. If it is an 08, it will be smooth for an STS.

The 6L limbs should bottom at around 67lbs. give or take a pound.

Like Simon said, AT and other classifieds are about the best place to look for Minimods.

KevinC
10-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks alot guys.! I did notice they list 6L limbs in the R-31 model. I was more curious than concerned..The bow is awesome !!!!! Shoots well , is fast and has a good punch on impact. I dont 3d shoot or get to technical with what speed its shooting i just hunt and this bow will cover my needs for a long time to come.. Thanks again