PDA

View Full Version : New CCS for 09

reede85
11-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Can you buy the new Cable capturing system and put it on an 08 Firecat? It looks like a really nice piece of equipment to have on the bow and i was just wondering. if you can i am going to buy one and put it on my Firecat.

bfisher
11-07-2008, 10:50 AM
This is probably a question you should ask Joel at customer service. I haven't seen how it attaches to the riser yet so can't say. Also there might be an issue with needing different limbs. Again, I can't say.

Highlander
11-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Reede85,
I called Martin's customer service, talked to a female, I didn't remember her name but she said that the CCS will not fit on any bow except an '09. She did emphasize the '09 bows and acted like she was tired of dealing with that question. All I wanted to know was if I could purchase one and what was the price. I can make the CCS fit my bow and work. Needless to say, I didn't get a price as I got a little ticked with her attitude. I think you should call them and talk to them about the CCS, maybe you'll get a nicer explanation, maybe you won't. Just my rant, worth about .02 cents.

Chip