PDA

View Full Version : love my new firecat

martinI
11-17-2008, 08:05 PM
i waited nearly too long to buy it. im from oz, and our dollar was near parity with the us dollar for most of last 12 months.....so i put of buying the firecat till the 09 bows come out...

suddenly the oz dollar is 65 us cents!!! so i quickly rang around and found one of the last 08 firecats in the country at the old price!!! the new prices here are some $250 dearer because of the exchange rate.....

love the bow. quiet, light, fast, forgiving, draws smoothly....what more could a bloke want??? of course!!! a great price tag.

why would anyone buy a mathews, hoty or bowtech? because of the hype!!!! but in reality, martin has them covered.

igorts
11-20-2008, 12:01 AM
enjoy it!:D

martinshooter08
11-24-2008, 04:04 PM
I love mine too! Got mine first of the year and it has taken lots of targets, awards, & critters. Gotta :DLove A Martin!!!!

banshee42096
12-11-2008, 06:11 AM
i had mine for approx 2 months and i used to shoot a jaguar i cant believe what i was missing night and day differance.and the best part was only paying 400. for it thats what sold me on it.words cant express how this performs its great.
fred