PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Cat For Sale

Unregistered
11-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Hello all, my brother has a shadow cat for sale. I am not sure how old the bow is, but it is real nice. It is the colorado copper color with black lims. Has the shoot through cables, has a copper john long bar sight and a trophy taker fall away rest and a wrist release. I don't remember what kind of arrows but I know he has some. He looking for around $400.00 for the set up. He shot the bow one season in 3-d and that is all.

flytier17
11-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Nice bow. I'm workin on a deal for an 06 Shadowcat Elite NOS X. already though.

bfisher
11-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Hello all, my brother has a shadow cat for sale. I am not sure how old the bow is, but it is real nice. It is the colorado copper color with black lims. Has the shoot through cables, has a copper john long bar sight and a trophy taker fall away rest and a wrist release. I don't remember what kind of arrows but I know he has some. He looking for around $400.00 for the set up. He shot the bow one season in 3-d and that is all.

You should post this in the classified section at www.archerytalk.com. My guess is that it shouldn't last long. Find out what year it is. What cams. I would assume it's got Nitrous X cams, right?