PDA

View Full Version : rytera question?

slinger
11-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Does anyone know if Rytera is coming with anything new for 09? I saw a post from someone mentioning a Alien X if this is the new model where could I get some specs on it? Thanks for any info.

Montalaar
11-30-2008, 02:01 AM
The Alien X is the new model for 2009. It will come with a Hybrid Cam and a Solocam. Specs somewhere between Warthog and Firecat.

It was told that it will be equipped with a newly designed Cam (no M2-Pro or C.A.T.) and also new limbs. No more information yet.

You can find a picture at www.rytera.com/alien

slinger
11-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the info I would be interested in checking this one out when its released. I have a bullet x with vipro cam now and absolutly love it but never hurts to step up to a new model.

erick.hicks
12-14-2008, 03:07 PM
has anyone seen the camo version of the alien x? i am looking to buy one in the coming weeks but i would like to see a pic of a camo alien before i buy one.

Elk4me
12-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Camo version is comming soon most likely it will be Next camo that Martin is offering on the 09 Bow line!:cool: Cant waite to get ahold of mine when the Singile cams come out Mid January 09!:cool:

ATA : 32"
BH: 7"

erick.hicks
12-14-2008, 09:31 PM
i have seen where they where saying it would be out "Soon" i wonder if this means before christmas for the duel cam camo?
just curious. i am going to ask my dealer about it in the morning and see if they can find out if i don't see anything on here tonight.

also has there been a comparison between the warthog and the alien? i wonder which one would be a better (target shooter) from a staff shooters point of view?

Montalaar
12-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I am no staff shooter but from my point of view the Warthog would make a better target shooter. Just look at the AtA...