PDA

View Full Version : Missing parts

Wadmalaw Joe
12-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I recently decided to get back into bowhunting, its been about 20 years. My financial advisor (wife) advised me to start with a inexpensive bow. So we went to Dicks Sporting Goods as they seemed to have the cheapest prices. I purchased a MagCat. I took it today to another Archery store and was told that my bow was supposed to be a kit and is missing the sight, peep sight, cam modules and a stabilizer. I can't find an exact list of what it was supposed to have anywhere and of course everyone at Dick's is useless. The guy I need to see is not in today and so forth. Is there anyone out there that can help me????!!!! Thanks

Doberman55
12-24-2008, 10:21 AM
I got the monster buck hunter package from dick's earlier this year and it came with the sight, peep sight, prong rest, all the modules but not the stabilizer. I think that is pretty standard for the bow packages there.

bfisher
12-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Joe,

You might be better to go back to Dicks and ask them. I know Martin sells bare bows and kits through Dicks. If you don't get the right answers there you should call Joel at customer service and ask him. Be ready with specifics such as serial number of the bow and such. He may be able to trace it and see just what was shipped to Dicks and verify whether it was originally a kit or not.