PDA

View Full Version : The right limbs on the way

vision archery
12-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Well I talked to joel and they are sending me another set of limbs for my firecat. It was sent back to me with 60 pound limbs and the lower limb has felt on it where it has been used. He said he was going to look into that cause that is not good. Anyway our pro shop here ordered them and Joel said he thought the limbs they have are darker than my riser, that it was not going to be a matching camo. So if I wanted to do so after season is over for me to send it back and they would redip my bow so everything would match up. Good service there if the bow holds up. Just seems to be alot of limb problems with martin, more than you read anywhere else. Makes you wonder why, or it does me at least.

Elk4me
12-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Martin make a Excellent product. I dont know why you are upset with them still...... you had a problem and they are in the process of fixing it at NO COST. Every Mfg has limb failures and it is NOT just a Martin issiue. What else are you expecting? Martin even said they will give you a new Riser or Re-Dip your existing riser. Lets see you get that kinda service from another Mfg. I have been shooting Martin for 5 yrs now and am very pleased they are the BEST in the Business when it comes to Fast and Friendly Customer Service. I hope it alll works out for you and your Firecat, and you get back to Hunting and enjoying Archery!

slinger
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
I have been shooting Martin bows since 1991 and have never had a limb failure with any one of them and there has been a bunch of different models. I havent had any experience with the customer service myself because never had any problems with the product. This site has been the most help to me learning from the more experienced archers,(bfisher,flyer,elk4me to name a few. So good luck with the limb problems you have had and rest assure Martin will take care of you.

vision archery
12-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Well I'll tell why I am upset, The limb broke sent it back they send it back to fixed or so it was said. Come to find out they put a used limb on my bow. So sir wouldn't you be upset if you had used parts put on your bow at the factory to fix it? And they put the wrong limbs back on it also. I had to pay to send the bow to them and now I got to pay to send the wrong limbs back and then got to pay again to send my riser back. This is my second martin bow and both have broke more than once. And yes all companies have limb failures I know this but I see alot of broblems through the posts on here. Just hopping I made the right choice by buying another martin bow. The last line of bows I shot for the past 16 years I never had a break down so I never had to try their service. I know martin makes good bows it's just the only 2 bows I have owned that have broke on me have been martin firecats. I hope the bow does well when it is done, I do alot of 3-d and spot shooting and I will not go without a dependable bow.