PDA

View Full Version : shadowcat extreme

vision archery
12-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Shot my brothers shadowcat today and man that thing is awsome. Only shooting around 45# and the draw length was about 2 inchs too short. At 20 yards I was hitting the other arrow, not bad for a bow with a 2 inch too short draw for me. I would love to buy this bow for the spot shoot that just started but can't aford it.:(

C Bailey
12-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Check the classifieds on Archery Talk. For some reason the Shadowcats don't sell and end up going for cheap. I have a nearly brand new left handed Shadowcat that I haven't been able to sell locally for a pretty reasonable price ($175 with elite limbs, furious cams and new $50 custom strings). Anything lower than that isn't really worth selling, but I have seen a few bows go for about that or slightly higher on AT or EBAY.

bfisher
12-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Check the classifieds on Archery Talk. For some reason the Shadowcats don't sell and end up going for cheap. I have a nearly brand new left handed Shadowcat that I haven't been able to sell locally for a pretty reasonable price ($175 with elite limbs, furious cams and new $50 custom strings). Anything lower than that isn't really worth selling, but I have seen a few bows go for about that or slightly higher on AT or EBAY.

Heck, you could part it out for more than that. Shame ain't it? I have one too. Custom built with SE limb pockets, B Nitrous X cams, Winners Choice rigging. Haven't shot it in two years, but I am not going to give it away---unless I find some kid or poor person that can't do any betterand would appreciate the help.

vision archery
12-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Hey fisher I'm as poor as they come LOL.

bfisher
12-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey fisher I'm as poor as they come LOL.

Yeah, and that FireCat in your signature was a gift from a long lost aunt, right? LOL..

vision archery
12-17-2008, 08:23 PM
LOL, I do wish.