PDA

View Full Version : ATT All Members!

Elk4me
12-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Since there has not been a Modorator pressance on the site for a few yrs. I talked to Terry Martin ,Joel C and Jake and Ken at Martin IT. I am proud to announce that there are 3 new Modorators:D on the Forum Now! If you have any problems with Posting, Signing in, Members or in general please contact the folowing Members!

Elk4me
bfisher
Flytier17

Thanks Alot ,
Matt

pragmatic_lee
12-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Since there has not been a Modorator pressance on the site for a few yrs. I talked to Terry Martin ,Joel C and Jake and Ken at Martin IT. I am proud to announce that there are 3 new Modorators:D on the Forum Now! If you have any problems with Posting, Signing in, Members or in general please contact the folowing Members!

Elk4me
bfisher
Flytier17

Thanks Alot ,
Matt

Congrats to all of you :D I know when I first came to this forum there was an abundance of spam plus it took forever to get posting rights. Looking forward to being a part of a well "modded" forum

Are there any rules that we all should be aware of other than the obvious?

flytier17
12-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Well, this is certainly a surprise!

I guess I will have to visit all the corners of this forum now. Usually, I just visit this general section.

Well, all I can say is I hope I can keep you lot in line;)

Thanks to this, I now have a good excuse to be on here all the time!:D

Alec

bfisher
12-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Well, this is certainly a surprise!

I guess I will have to visit all the corners of this forum now. Usually, I just visit this general section.

Well, all I can say is I hope I can keep you lot in line;)

Thanks to this, I now have a good excuse to be on here all the time!:D

Alec

I was never aware that you needed an excuse. Besides, now you have to watch what you say. You're hitting the big time.

pragmatic_lee
12-17-2008, 09:53 AM
I was never aware that you needed an excuse. Besides, now you have to watch what you say. You're hitting the big time.

Yea, this forum doesn't need the mods to have to mod the mods. :D

bfisher
12-17-2008, 10:04 AM
I don't think ther will be much moderating going on here. Seems like we have a pretty good bunch of people in this site. We're just mods in the snese we can help people that have a hard time getting permission to post and other such issues.

Matt (Elk4Me) is the one that headed this up. He's a good dude. Now that guy Alec (Flytier), you got to watch him. LOL.

flytier17
12-17-2008, 01:56 PM

This means people will actually listen to what I say! Oh boy, think of all those poor misguided souls I'll end up leading astray:eek:

Montalaar
12-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Do you really believe that anybody will listen to waht you say, Alec? :P

Congratulation to you both, Barry and Alec. :)

Elk4me
12-17-2008, 02:13 PM
I don't think ther will be much moderating going on here. Seems like we have a pretty good bunch of people in this site. We're just mods in the snese we can help people that have a hard time getting permission to post and other such issues.

Matt (Elk4Me) is the one that headed this up. He's a good dude. Now that guy Alec (Flytier), you got to watch him. LOL.

This means people will actually listen to what I say! Oh boy, think of all those poor misguided souls I'll end up leading astray:eek:

We'll I dont want e1 to get a big head this was a decission on my part to help ppl having forum Problems and such. I dont want to be a cop on here . We have a great martin family here and want to keep it that way!:D

flytier17
12-17-2008, 04:27 PM

No, not really. Call it a forlorn hope, wishful thinking, aspirations of greatness, etc... I'll just resign myself tot he ranks of the No-Bodys:D

bfisher
12-17-2008, 06:35 PM

Thankyou for that, Simon.