PDA

View Full Version : the right limbs on

vision archery
12-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Well I got the limbs today and I had them on and shooting in about 20 minutes. Now I like the way you can work on these bows without a press. This thing is smoking let me tell you. And the noise that was in the top turned out it wasn't the cam after all. You know the speed nocks on the string, well that's what it was, the top one was loose and that is were the rattle was comming from. The limbs are in the new next camo but it doesn't hurt the shooting none. I have to say for the speed that this bow seems to be shooting it is smooth as silk. Can't wait to hit the range with it. And BFisher you was right about the return postage. I'll let you all know about the speed it is shooting as soon as I get a chance to check it.:D

bfisher
12-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Man, good for you. I hope this thing works well for you. Just goes to show you that camo doesn't have to match. LOL.

Thanks for the acknowledgement about the return shipping. Now maybe some others will read it and have first hand knowledge. Didn't we tell you Martin would take care of you?

Elk4me
12-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Glad you got your problems worked out :D! There was no doubt in my mind that martin was gona take care of the Mistake!