PDA

View Full Version : New To Bowhunting

John Shoemake
12-23-2008, 08:31 PM
I was in the market for a Bow so I went the BassPro Shop in Concord Mills in NC . I was looking at PSE and the person that was helping me told me I needed to put about $450 in to a bow and I mentioned the Martin Bow and he told me they were not worth the money. I then came home and went Dick's and talk to someone in sporting goods about the Martin Bows so I ended up buying the Martin Monster buck bow from there. I took it back to them to help me set it up and the help I got was A#1 service . The guy who help me set it up was very good at it . I practice with it everyday and I am already hitting targets at 50 yards . This is my 1st. bow and I will buy another Martin Bow when I get ready to upgrade . Keep up the good work Martin. I love my Martin bow.

Elk4me
12-23-2008, 10:51 PM
Congradulations on you new bow! Welcome to the Martin Family:D

vision archery
12-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Glad to hear you have taken up the sport of bowhunting. Best of luck and good shooting.:D

bfisher
12-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Glad you like that new bow, but don't give Martin all the credit. That guy at Dicks deserves a pat on the back too, while the other guy has shown you how much he knows (or doesn't). Be sure and get the name of that guy at Dicks. Sounds like he knows what he's doing. If he goes somewhere else you might want to know it.

Wouldn't hurt to go back and see him once in a while. I used to work at a Gander Mt, store and it was always nice to see my regulars. Especially when they thanked me by showing me pictures of the buck they had gotten and attributed to me helping them with their setups and such. Of course I didn't do the shooting, but still...........