PDA

View Full Version : Modules for the Dyna Cam Resin?

Trapper
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
I just bought a bow and I need to get it setup for me. I looked for modules and found one place on E-Bay that is selling RESIN modules. Are these any good or should I look for the originals which I haven't been able to find. I'd be looking for an F-4 mod for a 28" draw. The bow is a Jaguar Magnum 2004.

I plan on going to archery shop and getting it set up right and am looking ahead of time in case I need a different module. I want to know if they're worth the money or not.

bfisher
01-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Do you have a Martin dealer around? If so he should have modules hanging out his ears. Even Bass Pro or anybody that sells Martins should have them as they are shipped with a packet that contains all 7 modules. If need be you could order them direct. A whole set only retails for $20.

I never heard of the Resin modules so can't comment on them. Just the word Resin sounds like some form of plastic to me.

Trapper
01-09-2009, 05:58 PM
$20.00 for a whole set seems better than $10.00 for one plastic (resin) one off of ebay. I didn't know martin still had mods for the dyna cams available. I don't know why these dealers when they sell a bow to someone don't always include the mod pack with it. It seems they should always send them with the bow.

I don't have a BassPro up here, this is Cabelas country and they don't deal in Martins. I'm going to look to find the closest Martin dealer just so I know where they're at.

bfisher
01-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Yes sir, Dynacam, MPro, M2Pro, Fuzion cam and a couple others all take the same modules. FYI the Martin part number is 3056,, Check the on-line store and see if they are there. Maybe you could order them direct if nobody has one for you.

And you are right about giving the customer the mods when they purchase a bow. I know when I worked at Gander Mt I always gave the complete set with the bow.