PDA

View Full Version : '09 Bengal on backorder

aquaboss
01-14-2009, 05:41 PM
:confused:I ordered a 2009 bengal on dec. 26 from Pickaspot Archery in Utah. Two days after I received an e-mail that it was on backorder. Ok,no big deal but I'm getting "impatient" for a few reasons: Number one is this is my first compound, I shot a recurve Bear when I was a teenager and am 48 yrs. old now. Number two is i ordered everything I need as far as accessories, and I am going to set up and tune it myself. And last but not least is in Jan. of '07 I ordered a LH "08 ross cardiac and if an of you recall it is when ross had way toomany orders than they could produce. When I ordered my cardiac i only had the funds for a down payment. Well, !0 months later I received a callthat my bow arrived!and to make a long story short I didn't have the funds. So I ended up losing my bow. So besides me venting can anyone give me a clue how long of a wait I am looking at.
Thanks, Aquaboss
Oh by the way I have no doubt I made the right decision choosing a MARTIN!

Korak
01-15-2009, 06:58 PM
I had ordered an 09 Bengal. my new bow came in two weeks. However it has an 08 serial #. I love the bow but I'm kinda PO'd at the dealer. He never mentioned that it was an 08.