PDA

View Full Version : Draw length adjustment

rongcp
02-07-2009, 06:28 PM
I have an 08 Cheetah with a 28"draw but really need 29"draw length. Does this mean I have to purchase something to lengthen the draw and if so what and where do I get it?

hunter
02-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Yes, There is a Draw mod that gos on the bottom cam you need to change it ...Where did you get the bow? Any Martin dealer will have them ...If there is not one by you let us know...Check link ..

http://www.martinarchery.com/dealer.php

bfisher
02-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Your Martin dealer should have the module you need as every Martin bow that leaves the factory is shipped with a full set of modules. Why dealers do not give the rest of the modules with a bow purchase is beond me. I always gave the set to the customer. IMO it is part of the purchase.

Elk4me
02-08-2009, 06:20 AM
You will need a F5 Modual if you cant get one let me know I can send you one!:cool:

rongcp
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM
You will need a F5 Modual if you cant get one let me know I can send you one!:cool:

The module on my cam says f-7 and the guy at the pro shop today told me that was the longest one 30". But the problem I have is my arrows are cut 27" and it sure doesn't feel like 30". Does anyone know how I can check this for sure by myself without help?

rongcp
02-08-2009, 06:52 PM
The module on my cam says f-7 and the guy at the pro shop today told me that was the longest one 30". But the problem I have is my arrows are cut 27" and it sure doesn't feel like 30". Does anyone know how I can check this for sure by myself without help?

Just went on the martin site and seen the f-7 is 29"draw the max for the cheetah.

Elk4me
02-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Just went on the martin site and seen the f-7 is 29"draw the max for the cheetah.
I got a F7 Modual if you need one PM me your address and I will send you one for FREE!

M@rtin
03-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi all, calling from Sweden and new to this forum! :)
Just bought a Bengal and very pleased with it.
I got a couple of modules with the bow, but I think the draw length is a little short right now (27").

There are two screws in the cam holding the module, do I just unscrew them and switch to another module? Without doing anything else? Just like that? Seems almost too easy :)
Do I need to make any other adjustments afterwards? Guess the draw stop needs adjustment, and maybe nock/peep?

Thanks,

Martin

SandSquid
03-11-2009, 03:23 PM
There are two screws in the cam holding the module, do I just unscrew them and switch to another module? Without doing anything else? Just like that? Seems almost too easy :)

You've got it!

Yes the draw stop and peep will likely need adjustment