PDA

View Full Version : Me and my son.

SPEEDVH
02-10-2009, 06:52 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/SPEEDVH/Clib_Day__51.jpg thought this was a nice photo to share

SandSquid
02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
great to see kids shooting! I have a blast shooting w/ my daughters and just watching them shoot.

His draw length looks a "wee bit" long.
Keep him finger shooting as long as you can, it's a good foundation and he can still shoot if his release breaks in the field or if he drops it out of the trees stand just as the big 12 Pointer decides to mosey on into range.

SPEEDVH
02-11-2009, 03:55 AM
photo opt at my club. My son got new bow for xmas. He loves to shoot so thats why he got the new bow.

jdkillson
08-07-2009, 04:47 AM
helloooo....SPEEDVH
gud pics..n u both are good shooters....!!!

BmDubb
11-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Nice. Thats one you'll look back on for sure.

Boxolmeno
12-20-2009, 02:37 PM
I got home tonight and my friend called and told me this morning at open, he was using BF to upgrade himself to the XBox Elite, the black one.
He got his and ran to the register just so he could avoid the lines, when they rang him up, he saw the price and knew that thier was something a miss, he asked if he could get a 2nd rang up and the clerk ran up a 2nd and had the bagger go get a 2nd. As soon as he return he said he nearly ran out the door. He got 2 Xbox 360 Elites for the price of the 299.99 each. nevermind the clerk missed it, but the clerk also rang up a 2nd one for the 299.99 as well, when they should not have. Now my friend is going to post it online for sale at the regular price. Too bad BB, should have trained those seasonal employees better.