PDA

View Full Version : Gateway "Razyrs" (2")

Coop
02-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Anyone using them?..... If you do use them... how do you like them? Will they work with Goldtip 75/95 arrows(100grain tips)...

Coop

bfisher
02-16-2009, 08:37 AM
I just fletched up a half dozen GT UL-500 shafts with them, but as luck would have it I haven't had a chance to shoot them. I'm sure they will work fine. I do have to say that these will be used for target/3D only. I have no intention of trying these with broadheads. That's what they make 4" feathers for, of which I have plenty.

For your second question, what makes you think they might not work with a 7595? That's just another arrow. They're all the same in respect to fletching. Get the bow set up right and you shouldn't have any problems.

Coop
02-16-2009, 10:51 AM
I just fletched up a half dozen GT UL-500 shafts with them, but as luck would have it I haven't had a chance to shoot them. I'm sure they will work fine. I do have to say that these will be used for target/3D only. I have no intention of trying these with broadheads. That's what they make 4" feathers for, of which I have plenty.

For your second question, what makes you think they might not work with a 7595? That's just another arrow. They're all the same in respect to fletching. Get the bow set up right and you shouldn't have any problems.

using them w/ fixed broadheads...(guess I should of said that).... I'm thinking less feathers.. equals less feathers hitting my wire on my flipper rest?... Just a thought....

Coop

bfisher
02-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Never hurts to keep on thinking. By the way, you shoot fingers don't you? As much as I get what you're saying about less fletch contact I'd personally stay with longer ones just for the extra guidance in helping straighten that arrow out as it leaves the bow.

Coop
02-16-2009, 02:59 PM
will stay w/ my 4" feathers....
Coop